TWZ Y63 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TWZ Y63?
- For this operation, you’ll need your TWZ Y63 turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to turn it off.
- After your device turns off, you should hold down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After Android robot appears on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- The menu will appear, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Confirm this operation next by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a few seconds after that, data wipe will be completed, and you should select option “reboot system now“.
- Your TWZ Y63 will be restarted in a minute or so after this and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.