TWZ Y68 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TWZ Y68?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation on your TWZ Y68, you should turn it off, by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- When your device is completely off, you should hold down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- After Android robot image pops up, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- From the displayed menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data”, to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe completes, and after that select option “reboot system now” to restart your phone.
- After that your TWZ Y68 will be restarted in about a minute and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.