ULEFONE Armor 7E Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ULEFONE Armor 7E?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When you see Boot Mode let go of all buttons.
- In this mode use Volume Up to choose Recovery and confirm with Volume Down.
- If the Android Robot image pops up push the Power button and Volume Up once.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power button.
- Now select “yes” from the menu and press the Power key.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.