ULEFONE Armor 8 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ULEFONE Armor 8?
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the device.
- In the second step push Power key and Volume Up for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears release all buttons.
- Then use Volume Up to choose Recovery and click Volume Down.
- If the Android Robot logo pops up press Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume buttons to select Wipe data/factory reset and accept it by using the Power key.
- After that choose Yes from the menu and click the Power button.
- Finally select Reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.