ULEFONE Armor X7 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ULEFONE Armor X7 Pro?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode appears.
- Now use Volume Up to choose Recovery and confirm with Volume Down.
- In this mode select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose yes from the menu and confirm the Power key.
- At the end select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data was erased.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.