UMIDIGI A7 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset UMIDIGI A7 Pro?
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys if Boot Mode appears.
- In this mode use Volume Up to choose Recovery and confirm with Volume Down.
- If the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power key.
- Use Volume buttons to choose wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power key.
- Now use Volume keys to select yes and click the Power button.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power key.
- Good job! Your smartphone will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.