UMIDIGI A9 Max Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset UMIDIGI A9 Max?
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode appears.
- Now choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume keys to choose wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- After that select yes from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! Your device will be without any passcode needed to unlock.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.