VASTKING V70 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VASTKING V70?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation on your VASTKING V70, you should turn it off by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- When your device turns off completely, and then hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- From the following menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a few seconds data wipe completes, and then you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your VASTKING V70 will be restarted in a few minutes after this and that’s it, congratulations.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.