VERTEX Pro P300 4G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VERTEX Pro P300 4G?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- In this mode use Volume Up to select “Recovery” and confirm with Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot image appears press Volume Up + Power key.
- After that choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select “yes” from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode shows up choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.