VGO TEL I Smart Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VGO TEL I Smart?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button for a couple of seconds and then select the Power off option to switch off your phone.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Down button until you can see the logo. Then, release the Power key and keep hold the Volume Up button.
- Once the Android image appears, press the Power key slightly with the Volume Up key in order to open the Recovery Mode.
- There, using your Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm, tap on the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes option.
- In order to restart your phone, tap on the Reboot system now option and wait until your phone is restarted.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your VGO TEL I Smart.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.