VGO TEL Venture V11 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VGO TEL Venture V11?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation on your device, press the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up key in order to open up the Boot Mode.
- After that, scroll down to the Recovery Mode option using the Volume Up button to navigate and the Volume Down key to confirm.
- To dismiss the Android image, press the Power button together with the Volume Up key.
- After that, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- In order to restart your device once the operation is completed, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your VGO TEL Venture V11.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.