VGO TEL Venture V8 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VGO TEL Venture V8?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation on your device, press and hold the Power button for a while and select the Power off option after that.
- Press the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you can see the Boot Mode on your screen.
- There, using the Volume Up key to scroll and the Volume Down button to choose, go to the Recovery Mode option.
- After that, open the Recovery Mode, pressing the Power button together with the Volume Up button when the Android image appears.
- At this point, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose the option you need.
- To confirm your decision, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- In order to restart your device, tap on the Reboot system now option and wait until the phone is restarted.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset option on your VGO TEL Venture V8.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.