VIDEOCON Infinium X30 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIDEOCON Infinium X30 Pro?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation on your VIDEOCON Infinium X30 Pro, you should turn it off by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- When your device is completely off, you should hold down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the following menu, select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- In a few seconds data wipe completes, and you should select option “reboot system now” after this.
- Your VIDEOCON Infinium X30 Pro will be restarted in a few minutes after this and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.