VIDEOCON Infinium X30 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIDEOCON Infinium X30?
- Firstly, you should hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to turn your VIDEOCON Infinium X30 off.
- After it turns off completely, you should proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- The menu will appear, and you should selecy option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe completes, and after that select option “reboot system now“.
- In a few minutes after this, your VIDEOCON Infinium X30 will be restarted and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.