VIDO M80 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIDO M80?
- For the first thing, you should turn your VIDO M80 off, so hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds to do that.
- Next, after it turns off, proceed by holding down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After Android robor appears on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- Menu will appear, and you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select options.
- Next select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- After a few seconds, data wipe completes, and you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- In about a minute after that your VIDO M80 will be restarted and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.