VIFOCAL N9700 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIFOCAL N9700?
- To perform Hard Reset on your VIFOCAL N9700, you should hold down Power Key in order to turn it off.
- After it turns off completely, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- When Android robot displays on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In the following menu, use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- In the next step, confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- When data wipe completes, you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- In about a minute or so, your VIFOCAL N9700 will be restarted and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.