VIVAX Fun S1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIVAX Fun S1?
- Press and keep Power key to expand the power menu where pick the Power off.
- After the fully turn off push and hold at the same time Volume Down + Power.
- You will see the Android robot picture. To skip it, hold down the Power button and press once the Volume Up.
- Okay, here is the Recovery mode menu. Use the Volume keys to choose and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select the Wipe data/factory reset operation.
- Now, go to the Yes section to begin the whole procedure.
- All right, mission complete, finally, by the Reboot system now, activate your VIVAX Fun S1.
- Awesome work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.