VIVAX Point X1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIVAX Point X1?
- Firstly, you should to turn off the device by the Power button.
- Now, hold down together Volume Down and Power buttons.
- When you will see the No command picture, push and keep the Power key and click the Volume Up once.
- From the appearing Recovery mode use Volume rocker to select chapter and push Power key to enter.
- Go to the Wipe data/factory reset procedure.
- Select the Yes to accept the process.
- In the end, pick the Reboot system now to turn on the device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.