VIVAX Point X502 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIVAX Point X502?
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off your phone.
- Now press Volume Down and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all held buttons when Android Robot appears.
- Then push the Power button and click Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- Next, choose Wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume keys to move and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that go to Yes with the same keys as before.
- At last, select Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.