VIVAX Pro 3 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIVAX Pro 3?
- Turn off the smartphone by the Power button.
- Secondly, press and keep a combo of the Volume Up and Power buttons.
- The Boot mode menu will appear on the screen. Here, you should to use the Volume Up key to choose the option and the Volume Down to accept.
- Let’s pick the Recovery mode section.
- In the Recovery mode, you need to use Volume buttons to select and the Power key to enter the chapter.
- All right, go to the Wipe data/factory reset operation.
- Select the Yes — delete all user data section.
- Finally, by the Reboot system now, you can activate the VIVAX Pro 3 with wiped data.
- Mission complete!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.