VIVAX Pro M1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIVAX Pro M1?
- Hold down the Power key and pick the Power off option.
- Then, you should to push and keep at the same time Power key and Volume Up buttons.
- You will see the Boot mode on the screen after a while.
- Use the Volume Up key to move to the Recovery mode option and push the Volume Down.
- Here is the Recovery mode. By using the Volume rocker pick some chapter and push the Power key to enter there.
- Let’s select the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- Confirm the whole operation by the Yes — delete all user data.
- All right, in the end, use the Reboot system now to turn on the device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.