VIVO V20 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIVO V20?
- Firstly, hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when Fastboot Mode pops up.
- Now use Volume Up to select Recovery Mode and press the Power key.
- After that select Clear Data and Clear all data. Tap on the screen to select the option.
- Tap on OK and enter your password when you have.
- Go back to the Recovery menu, by the Return button.
- At the end choose Restart and confirm that.
- Great! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.