VIVO X3T Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIVO X3T?
- In the very beginning, hold down the Power Key until your smartphone will be completely switched off.
- After that, push Volume Up and Power Key together for a few moments.
- Let go of these keys when the Boot Mode displays.
- Now, use Volume Up to select the Recovery Mode and then press Volume Down to confirm that.
- Afterward, highlight the Wipe Data/Factory Reset by using Volume Buttons and to accept press Power Key.
- In the next step, select YES–delete all user data to begin the Hard Reset operation.
- Finally, choose to Reboot System Now and press Power Rocker to accept that.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.