VIVO Y12s Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIVO Y12s?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when Fastboot Mode pops up.
- Now select Recovery Mode by using Volume Up to navigate and the Power key.
- After that select Clear Data and Clear all data. Tap on the screen to select the option.
- Tap on OK and enter your password if you have.
- Go back to the Recovery menu, by the Return button.
- At the end choose Restart and confirm that.
- Great! All your data will be removed during the whole process.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.