VIVO Y20i Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIVO Y20i?
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if Fastboot Mode shows up.
- Now use Volume Up to choose Recovery Mode and confirm with the Power button.
- Then tap on Clear Data and Clear all data.
- In the next step select OK and enter your password when you have.
- At the end select Restart and confirm that.
- Well done! You are a developer now.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.