VIVO Y50 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VIVO Y50?
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys if Fastboot Mode shows up.
- In this mode choose Recovery Mode by using Volume Up and press the Power key.
- In Recovery Mode select Clear Data and Clear all data by tapping on the option.
- Tap OK and enter your password when you have.
- Go back to main menu.
- Finally choose Restart and accept it.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.