VOTO V5 Youth Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VOTO V5 Youth?
- In order to perform Hard Reset on your VOTO V5 Youth, you should turn it off by holding Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Wait till your device turns off completely, and then hold down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In the following menu, select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select options.
- Next confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe completes, and then select option “reboot system now“.
- Your VOTO V5 Youth will be restarted in a few minutes after that and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.