VSMART Joy 1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VSMART Joy 1?
- At the beginning hold down the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then press Volume Down and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release all held buttons when Fastboot Mode pops up.
- Now go to Recovery mode option. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accpet it.
- After that use Volume buttons to select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm that with the Power button.
- In the next step choose Yes option.
- Finally, select Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.