VSUN Mercury Tough Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset VSUN Mercury Tough?
- To perform this operation, you’ll need your VSUN Mercury Tough turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it that way.
- After your device turns off, you should proceed by holding combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- The menu will appear, use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset” and then select it with Power Key.
- Next confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes”.
- Wait till data wipe completes, and after that select option “reboot system now” to restart your VSUN Mercury Tough.
- Your VSUN Mercury Tough will be restarted in a few minutes after that and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.