WALTON Primo D8 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON Primo D8?
- Begin with turning off your device by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together the Power button and Volume Down button .
- When Primo D8 logo appears keep holding Volume down button and release Power button.
- Move through the menu using Volume Up + Down keys and select “Wipe data/Factory Reset“. Confirm your selection by pressing Power key.
- Select “Yes” and confirm it with Power key.
- After the process is complete select “Reboot system now” and confirm it with Power key.
- Afterward, wait a while until home screen appears.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.