WALTON Primo E7s Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON Primo E7s?
- If your phone is switched on, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn it off.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as you see the WALTON icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.