WALTON Primo EF5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON Primo EF5?
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- When the WALTON logo appears let go of the Power key.
- If the Andorid Robot image appears release Volume Up and click the Power button.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to confirm that.
- After that select “yes” and click Volume Up once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose “reboot system now” with the Volume Up button.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.