WALTON PRIMO GH7I Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON PRIMO GH7I?
- Let’s begin by turning your phone off. To do so press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power Off option on the screen.
- Wait until the device turns off, then press and hold the Power button + Volume down button. When the WALTON logo appears on the screen you can release both buttons.
- When the “No command” appears on the screen, hold the Power button and press the Volume Up button to continue.
- You should see the Recovery Menu on the screen now. Use the Volume buttons to navigate through the menu.
- Now scroll down and highlight Wipe data/Factory data reset, then press the Power button to continue.
- Next, move down to Yes and press the Power button to confirm.
- Once the process is done, select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to continue.
- Now your device will restart and after a while, the “Welcome” screen should appear.
- Exceptional work! The hard reset is complete! Remember that this operation will remove all of your data from the device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.