WALTON Primo GH8 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON Primo GH8?
- Let’s begin from the turning off the device. Push and keep the Power button and from drop list tap on the Power-off. Confirm shut down by the OK key.
- When the smartphone completely lights off, hold down together the Power button and the Volume Up button. Release it after the logo WALTON pops up.
- After a while you will enter the Recovery mode. Here, use the Volume rocker for navigating and the Power key for selecting.
- Move to the wipe data/factory reset function and confirm whole operation by the Yes position.
- Resetting will end at some few moments and, in the end, you need select reboot system now to start your WALTON Primo GH8 at normal mode.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.