WALTON Primo H9 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON Primo H9?
- Firstly, turn off the WALTON Primo H9. Hold down the Power button and from the drop list choose the Power-off option.
- When the device lights off, press and keep together the Power key and the Volume Up key.
- Let go keys after the logo WALTON pops up. Next, you enter the Recovery mode.
- Here, by the Volume rocker move in the menu and select with the Power button. Go to the wipe data/factory reset chapter.
- Confirm whole operation by the Yes position.
- After wiping, choose first function – reboot system now. By that, you can turn on your smartphone at the normal mode.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.