WALTON Primo HM2 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON Primo HM2?
- Firstly, turn off your device by pressing and holding the Power key.
- Then, press and hold the Power key and the Volume Down key .
- Next, wait until the Android logo appears and release only the Power key.
- Use Volume Down + Volume up keys to scroll through the menu.
- Next, move down to “Factory Reset” option and confirm your selection by pressing Power key.
- Scroll down to Yes and press Power key to continue.
- After the process is complete select “Reboot system now“ option and confirm it with the Power button.
- Done! Hard Reset could be used to remove pattern or pin lock from the phone.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.