WALTON Primo N4 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON Primo N4?
- Let’s switch off the WALTON Primo N4. For it, hold down the Power button and from the list choose the Power-off option.
- Next, at the same time, push and keep the Power key and the Volume Up key.
- When logo of WALTON will shows up, release keys. Wait for a little and you in the Recovery mode.
- Use for navigation the Volume rocker and for selecting the Power key. Go to the wipe data/factory reset position.
- Well, now, confirm resetting by the Yes button.
- After a while, wiping will end and last step for you, it turns on the smartphone. Choose the reboot system now function, first at the list, and device will do a restart at normal mode.
- Very good job! Your WALTON Primo N4 has a clear data now!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.