WALTON Primo NH3 Lite Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON Primo NH3 Lite?
- Start with turning off your device by pressing and holding the Power key.
- Then, press and hold the Power and the Volume Up keys .
- When the Android logo appears, release the buttons.
- Now you should be in Recovery Mode, use Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to move through the menu.
- Scroll down to “Wipe data/Factory reset” and press the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select “Yes” and press the Power button to confirm.
- After the process is complete select “Reboot system now” and press Power button to restart your device.
- All done! Hard Reset process should be complete. You can use Hard Reset to unlock your phone in case of a forgotten pattern or pin lock.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.