WALTON Primo NX2 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON Primo NX2?
- In the first step hold down he Power button for a short while to turn off the device.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an WALTON icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- That’s all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.