WALTON Primo RX6 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON Primo RX6?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when you see the WALTON logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- After that click the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press Volume Up once.
- Now choose “yes” with the Volume Up button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select “reboot system now” by using Volume Up.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.