WALTON PRIMO RX7 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON PRIMO RX7?
- If you want to perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button for a couple of seconds and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power key together with the Volume Up key until you can see the logo. At this point release the Power key.
- If the Android image appears on your screen, click on the Power button to skip it and open the Recovery Mode.
- Afterward, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, select the Yes — delete all user data option.
- At last, select the Reboot system now option.
- Awesome! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset operation on your WALTON PRIMO RX7.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.