WALTON Primo S7 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WALTON Primo S7 Pro?
- Let’s start from the turning off the WALTON Primo S7 Pro. Hold down the Power button until the device lights off.
- Next, start push together the Power key + the Volume Up key. When logo WALTON pops up, let go keys.
- After a while, the Recovery mode shows up. Here you can navigate by the Volume rocker and select by the Power button.
- Choose the wipe data/factory reset position from the list.
- At the next window confirm wiping by the Yes key.
- Wait for a moment, and when resetting will end do restart by the reboot system now function. –
- Good job, you did it!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.