WIKO View 5 Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset WIKO View 5 Plus?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release the Power button when you see the WIKO logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power key.
- Choose “yes” from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.