X-TIGI V5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset X-TIGI V5?
- First of all, you should turn your X-TIGI V5 off by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- When your phone is off, you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 3 seconds to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, select option Recovery Mode, use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to select.
- From the following menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- Wait till data wipe completes, and after that select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your X-TIGI V5 will be restarted in a few minutes after that and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.