XIAOMI Amazfit T-Rex Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Amazfit T-Rex?
- In the beginning, turn on your XIAOMI Amazfit T-Rex watch. You can do it by pressing and holding the Select button.
- After the watch turns on, swipe left on the screen to open the menu.
- Now scroll down and tap on the Settings icon.
- Next, scroll down and select the System.
- Then scroll down and tap on Factory reset.
- Next, tap on Yes to confirm and start the resetting process.
- After a couple of seconds, the Factory Reset should be complete.
- Perfect work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.