XIAOMI Poco F2 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Poco F2 Pro?
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the XIAOMI logo shows up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose Confirm by using the Power key.
- Go back to Main Menu and select Reboot.
- At the end select Reboot to System with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole process.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.