XIAOMI Poco M2 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Poco M2 Pro?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Then choose Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. In this mode scroll down by using Volume keys and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose Confirm with the Power button.
- Go back to Main Menu and choose Reboot.
- Finally select Reboot to System with the Power key.
- Good job! All your data will be deleted during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.