XIAOMI Redmi Note 9 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 9 Pro?
- At first, switch off the samrtphone by using the Power key.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- When the Redmi logo shows up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- Now select Wipe Data then Wipe All Data by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Select Confirm with the Power button.
- After that go back to Main Menu and choose Reboot.
- At the end, choose Reboot to System by using the Power key.
- Well done! Your phone should be password-free now.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.