XOLO Era 4S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset XOLO Era 4S?
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons if Boot Mode shows up.
- Now choose Recovery mode by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot image shows up push Power button + Volume Up.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power key.
- Now select “yes” from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Great! All your data was deleted during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.