YESTEL 5X Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset YESTEL 5X Plus?
- Firstly, you should hold down Power Key for a few seconds to turn your YESTEL 5X Plus off.
- After your phone turns off, you should proceed by holding Power Key + Volume Up for about 3 seconds.
- Menu will appear, you should select option Recovery Mode, use Volume Up to navigate to it and Volume Down to select it.
- When Android robot appears on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In the next menu, use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Confirm this operation next by selecting “Yes”.
- In a few seconds data wipe completes, and you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your YESTEL 5X Plus.
- Your phone restarts in about a minute and that’s it, congratulations.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.